He wanted to help people know how Lunar New Year was celebrated throughout different regions of Vietnam in the old days
TAG: Tet 2019
'We work on Tet so that fishermen can comfortably celebrate'
Is your TET red envelope packed full of Vietnamese dong or just a few miserly notes?
Some say the ‘Spider-Pig’, ‘Iron Pig,’ and ‘Superpig,’ modeled after the top superheroes in U.S. comics, look too villainous, while others hail them as being cute
Gone are the days when people only had traditional Vietnamese foods as Tet treats
More and more foreigners are joining Vietnamese in celebrating the latter’s national holiday
The mobile apps make hours-long queuing at cashier counters for Tet shopping a thing of the past
More than 1,000 pots of the flower were transported from the southern province of Dong Thap to Hanoi by road
Most of the cheap jams and dried fruits labeled as ‘Made in Vietnam’ in these markets actually originated in China
Businesses in Ho Chi Minh City have stockpiled some VND18.4 trillion (US$427.22 million) worth of goods needed for Tet
- 18 die of rabies in Vietnam in Jan-Feb
- Construction starts on Singapore’s $553mn property project in Vietnam’s Binh Duong
- Vietnam’s Quang Tri to receive historic C-119 aircraft for display
- Dead four-faced street clock left neglected for years in Hanoi
- Ministry seeking feedback on conditions for foreigners to own houses in Vietnam