He wanted to help people know how Lunar New Year was celebrated throughout different regions of Vietnam in the old days
TAG: Tet 2019
'We work on Tet so that fishermen can comfortably celebrate'
Is your TET red envelope packed full of Vietnamese dong or just a few miserly notes?
Some say the ‘Spider-Pig’, ‘Iron Pig,’ and ‘Superpig,’ modeled after the top superheroes in U.S. comics, look too villainous, while others hail them as being cute
Gone are the days when people only had traditional Vietnamese foods as Tet treats
More and more foreigners are joining Vietnamese in celebrating the latter’s national holiday
The mobile apps make hours-long queuing at cashier counters for Tet shopping a thing of the past
More than 1,000 pots of the flower were transported from the southern province of Dong Thap to Hanoi by road
Most of the cheap jams and dried fruits labeled as ‘Made in Vietnam’ in these markets actually originated in China
Businesses in Ho Chi Minh City have stockpiled some VND18.4 trillion (US$427.22 million) worth of goods needed for Tet
- Tire-puncturing nails remain a trouble in Ho Chi Minh City amid surging COVID-19
- Ho Chi Minh City sets target to administer 4 million COVID-19 shots this month
- 7,445 more local coronavirus cases confirmed in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City residents struggle to order groceries over lack of delivery workers
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – August 3