According to the Asia-Pacific State of Travel 2020 report of Google, Vietnam’s travel demand has shown a steady recovery as the country overcame the initial scare of a new COVID-19 outbreak beginning in Da Nang
Vietnamese people traveled an average of 629km per booking in 2020
Taiwan came out on top of the list this year, ousting last year’s winner Thailand to the second place
The island district boasts diverse topographic conditions, with forests, beaches, lime mountains, and karst caves
‘Having a staycation certainly lets me see the beauty of Saigon from a new perspective'
When he landed at Hanoi’s airport on Tuesday, he had gone 1,110 days since leaving home
Free and easy tours have become increasingly preferred by Vietnamese travelers
‘Safe haven‘ tourism could even introduce new high-end travelers to Vietnam who may not have been otherwise interested in visiting the country
This deal is open to all bookings made between May 11 and 16 for domestic flights departing from May 12 until December 31, 2020
And, just like that, things are back to normal, or are they?
- Vietnamese man fined for donning fake genitals in Da Lat’s public square
- Fugging hell: Tired of mockery, Austrian village changes name
- 27 students get lost on mountain after picnic in Vietnam
- Couple making counterfeit money arrested in Vietnam's Mekong Delta province
- Officials found using fake degrees issued by university in Hanoi