‘Safe haven‘ tourism could even introduce new high-end travelers to Vietnam who may not have been otherwise interested in visiting the country
This deal is open to all bookings made between May 11 and 16 for domestic flights departing from May 12 until December 31, 2020
And, just like that, things are back to normal, or are they?
January 22, two days before the 2020 Lunar New Year, is forecast to be the busiest day for Tan Son Nhat International Airport
It is one of the two busiest airports in Vietnam
It is the most beautiful time of the year when streets are lit with red lanterns, and buildings are decorated with cherry blossoms and apricot flowers
Customers of the 20-day holiday tour, which costs US$270,000 per person, will visit Hoi An among multiple other destinations
The island district has steadily been gaining popularity as top weekend getaway for young people to escape the scurry of Ho Chi Minh City
He wants to raise awareness of plastic waste and environmental pollution
When in Saigon, do as the Saigonese do. Why not?
- Vietnam’s Internet speed disrupted as second submarine cable breaks down
- Septuagenarian arrested for 'opposing Vietnamese State'
- Two high school students drown in central Vietnam
- Delivery workers favor cashless payment amid COVID-19 pandemic in Vietnam
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — May 25
- King Coffee becomes Vietnam football’s main sponsor
- One student killed, 12 injured by fallen tree in schoolyard in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam’s no-frills airline offers super-promotional tickets to celebrate Int’l Children’s Day
- Time for Vietnam to change strategy in FDI attraction: PM’s advisor
- Over 340 Vietnamese return home from France, Netherlands