The U.S. will deliver 200 million doses by the end of 2021
U.S. Ambassador to Vietnam Daniel Kritenbrink is known as the ambassador of “the firsts” for his historic visits to Truong Son National Cemetery in Quang Tri Province and Ham Rong Bridge in Thanh Hoa Province. During his tenure, two U.S. aircraft carriers visited the Southeast Asian country.
The bans, announced on Friday, affect only new downloads and updates and are less sweeping than expected
Nearly 40,000 fraudulent transactions worth approximately US$975,000 were identified
Tran Viet Hung, the man behind the educational app Got It, has made a lot of mistakes that he hopes he can help other entrepreneurs avoid
Cabin crew and doctors aboard were unable to save the septuagenarian
The release marks the biggest move yet by California to 'decompress' prison populations and reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission
A U.S. official said the drone was a U.S. Navy MQ-4C Triton and that it had been shot down in international air space over the Strait of Hormuz
The two packages originating from Hanoi on May 17, destined for Huawei’s Hong Kong and Singapore offices, were held up after arriving in local FedEx stations in Hong Kong and Singapore on May 21 for 'delivery exception'
Vietnam should embrace market-oriented reforms and private-sector solutions, the diplomat says
- Girl falls to death at apartment building in Hanoi
- Vietnam logs nearly 8,400 new locally-acquired coronavirus infections
- Vietnam’s daily local virus count drops by nearly 760 cases
- Owners of kindergartens rush to sell schools due to prolonged COVID-19 outbreak in Vietnam
- Police discover 15 tigers at resident’s house in north-central Vietnam