U.S. Ambassador to Vietnam Daniel Kritenbrink is known as the ambassador of “the firsts” for his historic visits to Truong Son National Cemetery in Quang Tri Province and Ham Rong Bridge in Thanh Hoa Province. During his tenure, two U.S. aircraft carriers visited the Southeast Asian country.
The bans, announced on Friday, affect only new downloads and updates and are less sweeping than expected
Nearly 40,000 fraudulent transactions worth approximately US$975,000 were identified
Tran Viet Hung, the man behind the educational app Got It, has made a lot of mistakes that he hopes he can help other entrepreneurs avoid
Cabin crew and doctors aboard were unable to save the septuagenarian
The release marks the biggest move yet by California to 'decompress' prison populations and reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission
A U.S. official said the drone was a U.S. Navy MQ-4C Triton and that it had been shot down in international air space over the Strait of Hormuz
The two packages originating from Hanoi on May 17, destined for Huawei’s Hong Kong and Singapore offices, were held up after arriving in local FedEx stations in Hong Kong and Singapore on May 21 for 'delivery exception'
Vietnam should embrace market-oriented reforms and private-sector solutions, the diplomat says
Even so, differences among Trump’s top advisers over China policy and his personal unpredictability and fondness for headline-grabbing moments mean it remains anyone’s guess what the Trump-Xi meeting might bring
- Over 250 English language centers listed as unlicensed in Ho Chi Minh City
- Three Vietnamese airlines requested to stop selling tickets in excess of allocations
- Three assaulted with knife over karaoke noise feud in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City traffic police given special motorbikes with license plate identification system
- Vietnamese man gets death sentence for killing female bus attendant over romantic jealousy