This is what we celebrate on April 30 — not just the end of a war but the tribute to the strength of the Vietnamese throughout a crisis
Couples are all welcome to join a Valentine’s Day event at the newly-built love lock bridge in Nha Trang resort city to cherish their romance.
- Foreigners walk from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City to help needy kids
- Bus repeatedly hits police car after being asked to stop for excessive speed in Vietnam
- Heedless of danger, tourists walk to edge of cliff in Vietnam’s Nha Trang for photoshoots
- Chinese C919, ARJ21 passenger planes debut in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City Football Club stuck with underperforming former French national team player on payroll