Doctors in Ho Chi Minh City on Wednesday managed to separate Truc Nhi and Dieu Nhi, the twin sisters joined at the pelvis at birth. Nearly 100 medical workers participated in the operation starting at 6:00 am. Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper's correspondents reported from the hospital.
TAG: Vietnamese doctors
- Bus crushes pedestrian to death in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Ambitious female photographer with a desire to show Vietnam to the world
- A decade of burying tangled wires in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese PM urges Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City to revoke outdated motorbikes
- Vietnamese diva Le Thu dies of COVID-19 in US