Doctors in Ho Chi Minh City on Wednesday managed to separate Truc Nhi and Dieu Nhi, the twin sisters joined at the pelvis at birth. Nearly 100 medical workers participated in the operation starting at 6:00 am. Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper's correspondents reported from the hospital.
TAG: Vietnamese doctors
- Historic downpour sinks many parts of Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam detects 37 new coronavirus cases, including Filipino
- Vietnam’s 135-yo cathedral demolished to make way for replacement
- Vietnam announces coronavirus recoveries, deaths, new local cases
- Cost of two-week quarantine in Saigon hotels averages $583
- Saigon bus attendant attacked for asking passenger to turn music down
- Vietnam PM says risk of COVID-19 community spread 'very high'
- Vietnamese province gets tough on officials showing oversight in COVID-19 control
- Vietnam urges citizens to install contact-tracing app
- Vietnamese inmate captured in Hanoi after three months on the lam