'I dipped my roll into the funky 'nước chấm' and immediately I knew this was special'
TAG: Vietnamese food
“At any moment, anywhere in this seemingly sleepless city, one can find something tasty to eat”
Lotus leaves not only keep this sticky rice dish warm but also ensure each bite is filled with a soft, pleasant fragrance
'This snack always leaves me satisfied, it never fails. It’s something you eat once and then crave forever'
'Often confused with street food, the small business known as a 'quán' is the very heart and soul of culinary culture'
These must-eats are a sure-fire way to keep your belly full and your heart happy during your next road trip through central Vietnam
The monthly Instagram food illustration challenge was initiated by a group of artists from around the world
Many are surprised that creepy crawly sand worms can pack such bold, unique flavors
Delta residents take advantage of the abundance of food each year by cooking ‘lau mam’ – a local variation of fermented fish hotpot.
A crab soup with pig brain and century egg toppings is what Thomas and Sheena cannot forget about their 2019 trip to Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese girl fined for carrying German man back to back on motorbike
- 600-meter street section expansion in Ho Chi Minh City incomplete after 22 years
- Vietnamese high school principal’s enthusiastic greeting on first day goes viral on social media
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- Rampaging monkeys injure 3 people, kill 4 dogs in central Vietnam