The Vietnamese dish has been recommended by CNN Travel again
TAG: Vietnamese pho
Two TikTokers from the UK and Lebanon are teaching netizens from around the world how to make Vietnamese 'pho' at home
Christine Ha’s video followed a Google Doodle which celebrated Vietnam's national soup dish the same day in 20 countries
‘Many foreigners would think Vietnamese people eat pho every single day, but the truth is there are many dishes to choose from other than pho’
In Hanoi, however, pho menus give diners a variety of options
The variety keeps it interesting
'I cannot say pho in the south is better than in the north simply because I live in Saigon and my taste will be more suited to southern pho'
I really value the taste variation of the herbs and endless green leaves that can be added to the dish
The debate rages on
We should start our day by getting to a pho restaurant for a bowl of the Vietnamese noodles
- Ho Chi Minh City’s second metro fails to get off ground as loan contracts expire
- Vietnam asks Netflix to block South Korean TV drama ‘Little Women’ over history distortions
- Why are English language centers facing manpower shortages after the pandemic in Vietnam?
- Ho Chi Minh City man hands over pangolin after buying from street seller
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — October 5