The construction of the campus was completed at a cost of US$151 million
'We believe VinUni will create a benchmark for quality higher education in Vietnam'
Construction of the conglomerate’s first university will break ground in 2018 in Hanoi
- Vietnamese teacher purposely receives two COVID-19 vaccine shots within 10 minutes
- 4,000 foreigners get COVID-19 vaccination in Hanoi
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – September 19
- Vietnam to face Czech Republic in last group-stage game at FIFA Futsal World Cup
- Three men arrested for murder in north-central Vietnam