The project aims to help those in need, as well as affording people the opportunity to give away the items that are no longer used such as old shoes, purses, bags, and clothes.
‘This is disrespectful behavior and shows an artist’s ignorance’
- Ho Chi Minh City in coldest day since this year’ beginning
- In Vietnam, shop owners prosecuted for humiliating customer, property appropriation
- Police bust $3.8bn gambling ring in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City abolishes 10pm curfew for restaurants
- Omicron variant may have picked up a piece of common-cold virus