One was seen climbing through a window of a multi-story building, the other crawling across a highway
Huge offshore wind farms can protect vulnerable coastal cities against devastating cyclones like Katrina and Sandy by tempering winds and ocean surges before they reach land, a study said Wednesday.
As part of the move, co-founder Bill Gates may step aside as chairman and be replaced by lead independent director John Thompson
Finland's Nokia, once the undisputed leader in mobile phones, has been struggling to respond to the challenge from smartphone makers such as Apple and Samsung.
- Suspects arrested for pimping underage girls in northern Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City lifts requirement for COVID-19 test certificates at city entrance checkpoints
- Vietnam reopens all local flight routes as COVID-19 eases
- Ho Chi Minh City restarts tourism as COVID-19 outbreak recedes
- Hanoi police nab man for arranging sugar dating service