The entities must 'comply with Vietnamese laws on advertising, management, and provision of Internet services and online information'
Coca-Cola, a major force in global advertising, said it would suspend ads on social media for at least 30 days
He had developed a trendy game and allowed Facebook, Google, and YouTube to run their ads in the program
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Shoppers crowd malls as sales begin in Ho Chi Minh City
- Suspect nabbed for drugging, robbing gay men in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam records 3,193 new COVID-19 cases, has administered almost 62 million vaccine doses