The popular backpacker hub is located about 300 kilometers north of Hanoi
The victim was brought home a week after being found dead at the foot of a waterfall
A group of local young architects recently won a Denmark-sponsored competition with their project “Smiling Stop,” which aims to make the backpackers’ quarter in District 1 a friendlier destination by making the best of its space.
The Publishing Department recently requested the two publishers in charge of Huyen Chip’s highly controversial travel book to answer about the book following a reader’s request to suspend it from publication.
Located at the heart of Ha Noi Old Quarter, Ta Hien street, dubbed the ‘international intersection’, has been a hugely popular attraction for foreign backpackers.
- Long An beauty crowned Miss Grand Vietnam 2022
- Indian billionaires still choose Vietnam’s Da Nang City as wedding venue
- Moderna refused China request to reveal vaccine technology, Financial Times reports
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – October 2
- Gymnastic performance of over 3,000 elderly people in Ho Chi Minh City sets Vietnamese record