National broadcaster Vietnam Television (VTV) has been fined VND30 million (US$1,412) for airing a cartoon regarded as offending teachers who are highly respected in Vietnamese society right ahead of Teachers’ Day
A number of Vietnamese child patients of brittle bone disease have benefited immensely from an innovative treatment with crocodile bone paste, which brings them and their families hopes of a healthier, fulfilling life.
As demand for the bone paste of rare all-white and white horses is increasing for its perceived medicinal properties, local horse dealers have begun dying their horses’ hair white to deceive naïve customers
A short film which promotes against the rampant use of tiger bone glue among locals is set to be aired later this month.
- Social distancing mandate remains in place in Ho Chi Minh City through September
- In Hanoi neighborhood, authorities make vaccine refusers sign legal responsibility forms
- Vietnamese woman suffers paracetamol poisoning following neighbor’s treatment advice
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — September 16
- Vietnam logs 10,489 additional COVID-19 cases