While making up nearly 20 percent of all new films released in summer 2019, Vietnamese movies accounted for less than 5 percent of the total box-office revenue
TAG: box office
‘Furie’ is Vietnam’s highest-ever grossing film with over $8.68 million in box office revenue
Like several other local flicks released this summer, the critically acclaimed “Duong dua” has been a box office failure after the first three days of screening.
- Vietnam to ease entry for foreigners without visa, overseas Vietnamese
- Two arrested after handbag snatching attempt knocks woman unconscious in Ho Chi Minh City
- Little Vietnamese girl hospitalized with 9 nail-like objects in head, prompting police investigation
- Have you ever tasted Vietnamese coconut nectar?
- Award to entertainer convicted of child molestation in US sparks fury in Vietnam