Worshippers, monks, and nuns across Ho Chi Minh City gathered at local pagodas on Sunday to pray for peace and safety
TAG: Buddha's Birthday
This year’s ceremonies were very different from previous ones because of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Why are English language centers facing manpower shortages after the pandemic in Vietnam?
- Vietnam asks Netflix to block South Korean TV drama ‘Little Women’ over history distortions
- Ho Chi Minh City’s second metro fails to get off ground as loan contracts expire
- Ho Chi Minh City man hands over pangolin after buying from street seller
- Police search for driver who escaped car pile-up in Vietnam’s Nha Trang