Netflix claims to have sourced movie licenses legally from a Vietnamese studio
TAG: Bui Tuan Dung
Two state-funded feature films were distributed on Netflix without the approval of the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- 600-meter street section expansion in Ho Chi Minh City incomplete after 22 years
- Does Ho Chi Minh City police’s drunk driving curbing campaign indirectly hinder night-time economy?
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — December 6
- University in Ho Chi Minh City says will dismiss students caught selling sex 4 times