450 Japanese experts and businessmen arrived in Vietnam on these flights
His products are popular in both domestic and international markets
Both of them are now isolated
The victim was found tied up and wounded on the street
Two Vietnamese businessmen are working on their long-pursued dream of developing a series of stores offering Vietnamese-style bánh mì (bread) with meat which can be on a par with international fast food chains
Seasoned actor Nguyen Chanh Tin, who has been in financial difficulty in recent years, risks losing his house to a local bank over his son’s bad debt of US$500,000
Nguyen Chanh Tin, a famed actor and businessman, recently protested against the holdback in his land rent.
- What COVID-19 vaccine is available in Vietnam and who can get it?
- Foreign women report being harassed by young men in Hanoi
- Nothing to lose: Vietnamese crypto investors rest hopes on unlisted coin
- First foreign firm donates VND3 billion to Tuoi Tre’s coronavirus vaccination initiative
- Ho Chi Minh City court sentences man to death for murdering, robbing co-worker