The victim was found tied up and wounded on the street
Two Vietnamese businessmen are working on their long-pursued dream of developing a series of stores offering Vietnamese-style bánh mì (bread) with meat which can be on a par with international fast food chains
Seasoned actor Nguyen Chanh Tin, who has been in financial difficulty in recent years, risks losing his house to a local bank over his son’s bad debt of US$500,000
Nguyen Chanh Tin, a famed actor and businessman, recently protested against the holdback in his land rent.
- In Vietnam, state-run company sparks outrage for holding ‘drinking competition’
- Vietnamese newborn dies after driver forces in-labor mom off rental car
- Vietnamese teen fined for using another person’s ID card to fly from Hanoi
- Wild monkeys in Vietnam’s Son Tra Peninsula ‘spoiled’ by tourists who love feeding them
- Vietnam announces representative for esports at 2019 SEA Games
- World needs to hear much more from Vietnam regarding China’s violating its EEZ, Continental Shelf: expert
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – August 20
- US to spend $50mn on supporting dioxin victims in seven Vietnamese provinces
- Vietnamese man gives up engineering to become travel YouTuber
- Nearly 200 foreigners violated entry purpose in Da Nang in Jan-Jul: tourism dept.