The model allows speakers of many languages to exchange knowledge in friendly set-ups
Visitors to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City should drop by these venues to taste what has been popular with foreigners: Vietnamese coffee
Based on three distress messages from a young woman to Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper’s hotline on Sunday last week, a group of reporters tracked down a ring that forced young women to sexually satisfy customers in dim-light coffee shops and successfully came to the victim’s rescue on Thursday
A local organization has provided free vocational training and job placement services for Vietnam’s disadvantaged youth for over a decade, while a woman is dedicated to showing job seekers how to impress recruiters.
In the past 10 years or so, many local residents in Ho Chi Minh City have taken to sipping coffee at terraced cafes near Tan Son Nhat Airport for gorgeous views of aircraft and air traffic activity
In recent years, more people have chosen to open fashion shops, cafés, and restaurants in old apartment buildings in downtown Ho Chi Minh City
In recent years, Café Racers, originally a style of motorcycle used for quick rides from one coffee bar to another, have increasingly appealed to bike enthusiasts in Ho Chi Minh City
A group of young Vietnamese people are running a website which introduces and pinpoints cafes and eateries to those interested.
A young, successful Vietnamese businessman has employed for his newest café in downtown Ho Chi Minh City only aspiring, persevering youths who used to be street or disadvantaged kids.
- Vietnamese chief judge caught on video having sex with junior employee in office
- Vietnamese military officer arrested for tying up wife, beating her to death
- Must-do activities on Tet holiday while traveling to Vietnam
- Vietnamese defender apologizes after injuring Indonesian opponent in SEA Games football final
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 12
- Vietnam woman fishes for victims with fake seafood sale on Facebook
- One diver killed, two others missing at shipwreck salvage site in Ho Chi Minh City outskirts
- Weather dominates Vietnam’s 2019 Google search trends
- Mekong Delta man turns discarded cans into kids’ toys
- Vietnam ranks second at SEA Games 2019