The celebrities run a risk of COVID-19 infection
The dress code was 'fashion rebellion'
The man’s work includes hundreds of hyperrealist portraits of local and international stars
The Vietnamese version of Portuguese-origin reality TV show “Your Face Sounds Familiar Kids,” in which contestants impersonate iconic entertainment celebrities, will air in early October but boys are not allowed to dress up as female stars
This year’s Vietnamese version of the “Dancing with the stars” reality show is set to air on VTV3 starting Jan 4, 2014.
After two years as a runner-up, Oprah Winfrey was named the most powerful celebrity on Wednesday by Forbes
An exhibition featuring the lifelike, unique casts of 40 local celebrities’ hands, the first of its kind ever in Vietnam, is set to take place in Ho Chi Minh City on June 23 and 24.
With the boom of Facebook, showbiz personalities are increasingly vexed as online reporters excessively exploit their personal information on their Facebook without their consent.
- Ho Chi Minh City braces for alarming inundation as high tide coincides with torrential rain
- In Vietnam, bar girls scarify themselves for money
- People wade through rising water on first day of week in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta city
- Living on the brink: Families in central Vietnam grapple to survive in flooded houses
- Rain, flood death toll reaches 84 in central Vietnam