Nadiem Makarim said his specific role would be announced by President Joko Widodo later in the week
‘Christy Le has decided she will continue on a different path after five months at Go-Viet’
Pham Hong Hai has become the first Vietnamese person to head operations at the Vietnam’s foreign-owned bank - HSBC Bank Vietnam Ltd.
The appointments were officially adopted at a meeting on Saturday, according to a press release on Monday.
As part of the move, co-founder Bill Gates may step aside as chairman and be replaced by lead independent director John Thompson
- Mass migration back to Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City for Tet
- Beer sales fizzle in Vietnam as drink-driving law hits bars
- Vietnam PM orders tightening of screening at border gates to repel deadly coronavirus
- Grab’s Vietnam chief quits job after six years of contribution
- Building that houses Sacombank headquarters is on sale
- Nearly 100 packed inside sleeper bus in Vietnam’s Tet migration madness
- Woman probed for pimping in Vietnam
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – January 23
- Former Japanese dentist visits Vietnam’s Hoi An for final project
- U.S. drinking water widely contaminated with 'forever chemicals': environment watchdog