Nadiem Makarim said his specific role would be announced by President Joko Widodo later in the week
‘Christy Le has decided she will continue on a different path after five months at Go-Viet’
Pham Hong Hai has become the first Vietnamese person to head operations at the Vietnam’s foreign-owned bank - HSBC Bank Vietnam Ltd.
The appointments were officially adopted at a meeting on Saturday, according to a press release on Monday.
As part of the move, co-founder Bill Gates may step aside as chairman and be replaced by lead independent director John Thompson
- Four Chinese men escape from COVID-19 quarantine camp in southern Vietnam
- Police bust high-end prostitution ring in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam says agrees to resume commercial flights to China
- One killed, another critically injured after riding motorbike in automobile lane in Saigon
- Three die, two hospitalized after allegedly eating ‘heartbreak grass’ in Vietnam
- British COVID-19 patient to have insurer pay all treatment costs in Vietnam
- Migrant workers pay daily rent for cheap Vietnamese version of ‘capsule hotel’
- Ho Chi Minh City to charge car drivers entering downtown areas in 2021-25
- 5 dead, 35 injured as sleeper bus plunges off cliff in Vietnam’s Central Highlands
- Ten million kids 'may never return to school' after virus