Nadiem Makarim said his specific role would be announced by President Joko Widodo later in the week
‘Christy Le has decided she will continue on a different path after five months at Go-Viet’
Pham Hong Hai has become the first Vietnamese person to head operations at the Vietnam’s foreign-owned bank - HSBC Bank Vietnam Ltd.
The appointments were officially adopted at a meeting on Saturday, according to a press release on Monday.
Singapore police said they were investigating the "unnatural" death of Autumn Radtke, chief executive of Singapore-based First Meta, on February 26, but that no foul play was suspected
As part of the move, co-founder Bill Gates may step aside as chairman and be replaced by lead independent director John Thompson
- Suspects arrested for pimping underage girls in northern Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City lifts requirement for COVID-19 test certificates at city entrance checkpoints
- Vietnam reopens all local flight routes as COVID-19 eases
- Ho Chi Minh City restarts tourism as COVID-19 outbreak recedes
- Hanoi police nab man for arranging sugar dating service