Nadiem Makarim said his specific role would be announced by President Joko Widodo later in the week
‘Christy Le has decided she will continue on a different path after five months at Go-Viet’
Pham Hong Hai has become the first Vietnamese person to head operations at the Vietnam’s foreign-owned bank - HSBC Bank Vietnam Ltd.
The appointments were officially adopted at a meeting on Saturday, according to a press release on Monday.
Singapore police said they were investigating the "unnatural" death of Autumn Radtke, chief executive of Singapore-based First Meta, on February 26, but that no foul play was suspected
As part of the move, co-founder Bill Gates may step aside as chairman and be replaced by lead independent director John Thompson
- Typhoon Noru among strongest storms to hit Vietnam in 20 years
- Typhoon Noru on way to land in central Vietnam: forecaster
- Addicts inject drugs at public park in downtown Ho Chi Minh City
- Southern cities and provinces in Vietnam short of English teachers
- Foreign director fires Vietnamese workers with ‘scissors by neck’ image