The ring leaders are deputy director and director of two separate pharmaceutical firms in Ho Chi Minh City
The firm had to fire 10,142 out of 19,857 workers as its biggest business partner faces bankruptcy
‘If customers have pity, they buy only once. But they have made multiple purchases with us’
The factory was also suspended from operation for four and a half months
The firms were renting the location to recycle plastic products
An elderly Vietnamese couple do not hesitate to admit mentally challenged youths, drug addicts, and former prisoners into their company
The Vietnamese franchisee of an American training company has filed a lawsuit against one of its former teachers for copyright infringement, it told local media on Wednesday
Vu Thi Kim Hoa, a physically challenged woman, built her thriving knitting business from scratch and has provided jobs and training for some hundred disabled locals.
The makers of a 50-episode film on the Vietnamese air defense force are currently faced with a conflict as its scriptwriter recently filed a complaint demanding that the film producer pay him the remainder of his pay.
Comedian Van Son, a household name among Vietnamese expats, has taken his entertainment company back home.
- Traffic checkpoints set up at Saigon entrances to enforce transport restrictions
- Strange days in Vietnam
- ‘Who dares fine me?’ says Vietnam man fined for not wearing face mask in public
- Shoppers and nudists get to grips with masks in virus battle
- Vietnam suspends all four-wheeled commercial passenger vehicles
- Saigon café ensures social distancing with fishing rod amid COVID-19
- Ho Chi Minh City keeps supermarket shelves full amid COVID-19 social distancing
- Number of COVID-19 patients mounts to 222 in Vietnam
- One-third of Vietnam’s active COVID-19 cases test negative for virus: health ministry
- UK citizen becomes latest COVID-19 patient traced to Buddha Bar in Saigon