Two Vietnamese and one Chinese died while three others were seriously injured
A veteran photographer who has dedicated 10 years to capturing various species of birds in Vietnam with his lens is organizing the country’s first-ever exhibit on wild birds
A steep decline in the number of red-headed cranes has been recorded since early this year in southern Kien Giang province, the bird’s usual hot spot, compared to a sharp rise in a Cambodian sanctuary.
- US firms see Vietnam’s great potential for semiconductor industry
- 2 men found taking others' wallet, watch at Hanoi airport
- Vietnam amends regulations on foreign workers’ employment
- Man fatally shot over unpaid $60 debt in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- Vietnam PM presents Friendship Medal to vaccine executive