The insects have crawled their way on to restaurant menus around the country
Gone are the days when people only had traditional Vietnamese foods as Tet treats
Vietnam’s landscapes, resorts and cuisine have been honored multiple times during 2014 by international travel websites and organizations. Tuoi Tre News offers several of them for review.
A highly experienced German chef is integral to the culinary success of the luxury cruise ships owned by the world's largest cruise ship operator, two of which recently docked in Vietnam during its Asian itinerary
An article on the American news website Huffington Post published Monday introduced “cao lau,” an iconic dish from UNESCO-recognized Hoi An Ancient Town in central Vietnam’s Quang Nam Province
Two Vietnamese businessmen are working on their long-pursued dream of developing a series of stores offering Vietnamese-style bánh mì (bread) with meat which can be on a par with international fast food chains
Growing mushrooms at home in Ho Chi Minh City is a practical and popular trend, as they are both nutritional and ornamental
Residents of central Vietnam’s Thua Thien- Hue province have long been known for their finesse in preparing gorgeous, appetizing feasts of vegetarian dishes that imitate traditional non-vegetarian foods in taste and appearance.
My Tho “hu tieu” (stretchy rice noodles), a delicacy in the Mekong Delta in Vietnam, which has been recently honored by the Asian Record Organization, is a long-standing, delectable culinary delight
Over several decades, Vietnam’s signature dishes of “pho”, “bun bo Hue”, and “hu tieu”, have varied dramatically in different localities, but they still retain their unique core.
- Police bust condom recycling facility in southern Vietnam
- One killed, one injured in Ho Chi Minh City hotel fire
- Vietnam's investment ministry proposes banning personal offshore investment
- New ride-hail app in Vietnam lets customers bargain with drivers
- Vietnamese painting sold at nearly $1 million in France
- Hanoi public hospital’s executives arrested for price gouging of medical equipment
- Tree falls on Saigon street, kills motorcyclist
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — September 26
- High-profile real estate projects on sale in Ho Chi Minh City amidst COVID-19
- Vietnamese girl blackmailed into sex by ‘boyfriend’ she met online