Cambodia has seen the re-emergence of the Chikungunya virus in 15 cities and provinces with more than 2,000 infections so far
The brothers, aged one and five, passed away less than a week after being diagnosed with the disease
The patient suffers from an extremely rare disease that has never been recorded in the country before
The disease has only been recorded on 72 patients, 38 of whom are children, across the world
She is possibly the first pediatric patient in the world who is diagnosed with both diseases at the same time
Local authorities are taking prompt measures to prevent potential epidemics
This hospital resident is invariably cheerful and radiates hope
WHO said some 1.5 billion people across 149 countries are affected by the diseases, insisting additional investments would save lives, prevent disability, end suffering and improve productivity.
Like the first, the second infection on US soil concerned a caregiver for a Liberian Ebola patient who died at a Dallas hospital earlier this month
The Ministry of Health decided May 4 to suspend Quinvaxem vaccine, following nine deaths and severe allergic reaction cases in the past six months.
- Two arrested after handbag snatching attempt knocks woman unconscious in Ho Chi Minh City
- Little Vietnamese girl hospitalized with 9 nail-like objects in head, prompting police investigation
- Vietnam to ease entry for foreigners without visa, overseas Vietnamese
- Vietnam detects first Omicron infections in community
- Two men wanted for alleged murder of military officer in Hanoi