After discovering the beauty of eggshell art on Facebook, a young man in Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi, has created his own eggshell designs ever since.
He is busy sculpting buffalo images on eggshells to honor the year’s zodiac animal
He also runs weekend workshops where children can learn how to create their own eggshell sculptures
The collection includes over 50 dog figurines
About five hundred eggshell handicrafts of the 12 zodiac animal have been created by Nguyen Thanh Tam, an English teacher, since 2001.
- Expats head for the exit as 'easy' Singapore's COVID-19 controls bite
- In Vietnam, 9-year-old students allegedly hit 70 times for not doing homework
- Vietnam government asked to reopen international tourism as soon as early next month
- Heavy traffic causes serious congestion on Ho Chi Minh City highway
- Nguyen Hue Flower Street near finish line to celebrate Tet in Ho Chi Minh City