After discovering the beauty of eggshell art on Facebook, a young man in Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi, has created his own eggshell designs ever since.
He is busy sculpting buffalo images on eggshells to honor the year’s zodiac animal
He also runs weekend workshops where children can learn how to create their own eggshell sculptures
The collection includes over 50 dog figurines
About five hundred eggshell handicrafts of the 12 zodiac animal have been created by Nguyen Thanh Tam, an English teacher, since 2001.
- Vietnamese girl fined for carrying German man back to back on motorbike
- 600-meter street section expansion in Ho Chi Minh City incomplete after 22 years
- Vietnamese high school principal’s enthusiastic greeting on first day goes viral on social media
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- Rampaging monkeys injure 3 people, kill 4 dogs in central Vietnam