She wants to devote her youth and knowledge to forging her own path so she can live with no regrets
He harvested the cannabis stems, leaves, and branches and sold them to local drug users
Authorities are still calculating the damage to come up with a way to compensate affected farm owners and residents
Rubbish from a landfill located on high ground has been washed downhill following a downpour last week
Covering 685 hectares, the farm is the largest of its kind in the Southeast Asian country
The victim worked for a snake farm
The owner of the farm has been missing since disaster struck
A Cham ethnic man in the Mekong Delta province of An Giang Province has carved out a successful business of raising and breeding “le le,” a wild bird abundant in the delta, and helps conserve the species also.
Over the past few years, several farms in Da Lat resort town in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong have provided local restaurants with high-quality supplies of organic Western aromatic herbs.
Against all odds, a young Vietnamese woman is running her farm and shops that grow and offer local consumers fresh, clean organic vegetables.
- Vietnamese bar girls go on wild sex parties for money despite heavy toll on health
- Vietnamese PM requests mandatory face mask donning in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
- Hoi An people, military reinforce coast to brace for extreme-weather-triggered strong waves
- Philippines, Vietnam brace for tropical storm Saudel
- Storm Saudel enters East Vietnam Sea, heads to central provinces