Authorities are still calculating the damage to come up with a way to compensate affected farm owners and residents
Rubbish from a landfill located on high ground has been washed downhill following a downpour last week
Covering 685 hectares, the farm is the largest of its kind in the Southeast Asian country
The victim worked for a snake farm
The owner of the farm has been missing since disaster struck
A Cham ethnic man in the Mekong Delta province of An Giang Province has carved out a successful business of raising and breeding “le le,” a wild bird abundant in the delta, and helps conserve the species also.
Over the past few years, several farms in Da Lat resort town in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong have provided local restaurants with high-quality supplies of organic Western aromatic herbs.
Huge offshore wind farms can protect vulnerable coastal cities against devastating cyclones like Katrina and Sandy by tempering winds and ocean surges before they reach land, a study said Wednesday.
Both American and Vietnamese experts and businesses operating in power sector think that the development of wind power in Vietnam has yet live up to its potential
- 45 beauties compete in Miss Universe Vietnam’s semifinal round
- Why did Vietnam’s largest conglomerate sell off retail arm?
- Teenage boy killed in suspected high-speed police chase in southern Vietnam
- My love affair with Vietnamese pho
- Bad traffic a roadblock to tourism in Vietnam: expat
- Vietnam responds to China’s airship deployment over East Vietnam Sea island
- Traffic police chiefs suspended over ‘protection money’ allegation in southern Vietnam
- Vietnam through to semifinals of men’s football at SEA Games 2019
- Mekong Delta man turns discarded cans into kids’ toys
- Seawater turns dark near central Vietnam economic zone