Authorities are still calculating the damage to come up with a way to compensate affected farm owners and residents
Rubbish from a landfill located on high ground has been washed downhill following a downpour last week
Covering 685 hectares, the farm is the largest of its kind in the Southeast Asian country
The victim worked for a snake farm
The owner of the farm has been missing since disaster struck
A Cham ethnic man in the Mekong Delta province of An Giang Province has carved out a successful business of raising and breeding “le le,” a wild bird abundant in the delta, and helps conserve the species also.
Over the past few years, several farms in Da Lat resort town in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong have provided local restaurants with high-quality supplies of organic Western aromatic herbs.
Huge offshore wind farms can protect vulnerable coastal cities against devastating cyclones like Katrina and Sandy by tempering winds and ocean surges before they reach land, a study said Wednesday.
Both American and Vietnamese experts and businesses operating in power sector think that the development of wind power in Vietnam has yet live up to its potential
- United States' CDC to send delegation to Vietnam in March: embassy
- U.S. prepares for coronavirus pandemic, school and business closures: health officials
- Ho Chi Minh City plans to extend school break till April because of COVID-19
- Ho Chi Minh City to offer Can Gio-Vung Tau ferry service in April
- Language teachers bemoan about extended school closure in COVID-19-hit Vietnam
- Woman gets overgrown breasts off her chest with surgery in Vietnam
- COVID-19 sends Vietnam's gold price soaring to 8-yr high
- South Korea says coronavirus cases more than double, total now 433
- Vietjet offers 50% discount on all routes to fly across Asia
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – February 22