Authorities are still calculating the damage to come up with a way to compensate affected farm owners and residents
Rubbish from a landfill located on high ground has been washed downhill following a downpour last week
Covering 685 hectares, the farm is the largest of its kind in the Southeast Asian country
The victim worked for a snake farm
The owner of the farm has been missing since disaster struck
A Cham ethnic man in the Mekong Delta province of An Giang Province has carved out a successful business of raising and breeding “le le,” a wild bird abundant in the delta, and helps conserve the species also.
Over the past few years, several farms in Da Lat resort town in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong have provided local restaurants with high-quality supplies of organic Western aromatic herbs.
Huge offshore wind farms can protect vulnerable coastal cities against devastating cyclones like Katrina and Sandy by tempering winds and ocean surges before they reach land, a study said Wednesday.
Both American and Vietnamese experts and businesses operating in power sector think that the development of wind power in Vietnam has yet live up to its potential
- In Vietnam, state-run company sparks outrage for holding ‘drinking competition’
- Vietnamese newborn dies after driver forces in-labor mom off rental car
- In Vietnam, husband and two wives write beautiful story of love and sacrifice
- Vietnamese teen fined for using another person’s ID card to fly from Hanoi
- Wild monkeys in Vietnam’s Son Tra Peninsula ‘spoiled’ by tourists who love feeding them
- World needs to hear much more from Vietnam regarding China’s violating its EEZ, Continental Shelf: expert
- US to spend $50mn on supporting dioxin victims in seven Vietnamese provinces
- Vietnam announces representative for esports at 2019 SEA Games
- Vietnamese man gives up engineering to become travel YouTuber
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – August 20