She wants to devote her youth and knowledge to forging her own path so she can live with no regrets
He harvested the cannabis stems, leaves, and branches and sold them to local drug users
Authorities are still calculating the damage to come up with a way to compensate affected farm owners and residents
Rubbish from a landfill located on high ground has been washed downhill following a downpour last week
Covering 685 hectares, the farm is the largest of its kind in the Southeast Asian country
The victim worked for a snake farm
The owner of the farm has been missing since disaster struck
A Cham ethnic man in the Mekong Delta province of An Giang Province has carved out a successful business of raising and breeding “le le,” a wild bird abundant in the delta, and helps conserve the species also.
Over the past few years, several farms in Da Lat resort town in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong have provided local restaurants with high-quality supplies of organic Western aromatic herbs.
Against all odds, a young Vietnamese woman is running her farm and shops that grow and offer local consumers fresh, clean organic vegetables.
- Saigon to fine maskless people in public from August 5
- COVID-19 in Vietnam: Additional local infections, imported case, deaths
- City near Saigon seals off residential area over one COVID-19 case
- More COVID-19 cases recorded in Vietnam’s outbreak epicenter Da Nang
- Extensive social distancing unnecessary in Ho Chi Minh City at present: PM
- Vietnam confirms two more coronavirus-related deaths
- Vietnam detects 21 new COVID-19 cases in Da Nang, Quang Nam
- Monsoon rain to lash Vietnam this week
- Vietnam's COVID-19 count increases to 672
- Over 150 gamblers arrested in large-scale ring near Cambodia