They want to reopen cinema systems as soon as possible to overcome coronavirus hardship
TAG: film industry
Nearly 10,000 employees face mass layoffs as cinema firms are on the verge of bankruptcy
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- Shocking attack on teacher at Vietnamese middle school leads to principal's suspension
- University in Ho Chi Minh City says will dismiss students caught selling sex 4 times
- Does Ho Chi Minh City police’s drunk driving curbing campaign indirectly hinder night-time economy?
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 7