'I’m postponing it because I don’t feel that as a G7 it properly represents what’s going on in the world'
German Finance Minister Olaf Scholz said Facebook’s plans do not “seem to be fully thought through”, adding that there were also data security questions
This is the second time that Vietnam has been invited to the G7 Outreach Summit
- Two men wanted for alleged murder of military officer in Hanoi
- Ho Chi Minh City’s ‘backpacker street’ shows signs of revival as COVID-19 ban lifted
- Fifth family member dies in mysterious case in northern Vietnam
- Coca-Cola invests over $136 million in factory in southern Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City startups raise $1.1 billion in venture capital in 2021