Cynics who view pricy abstract art and scoff 'a kid probably painted that' are finally right
The gallery is open between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm every day from October 10 to 25 at the Museum of Hanoi
He has been accused of sponsoring a Hoi An trip for ethnic children only to use them as a marketing stunt
The exhibition will run from September 16 to 30 in the central Vietnamese city
More Vietnamese galleries are joining famed art markets held in other Asian countries for both higher revenues and opportunities to promote the country’s art to the world
Craig Thomas, the American owner of Craig Thomas Gallery in HCMC, is optimistic about Vietnam’s art scene, although local artists still have a long way to go.
Patricia Minh Huong, a household name to galleries and arts enthusiasts in Canada, likens her artwork to a journey which she explores with innocent eyes.
- Tire-puncturing nails remain a trouble in Ho Chi Minh City amid surging COVID-19
- Ho Chi Minh City sets target to administer 4 million COVID-19 shots this month
- 7,445 more local coronavirus cases confirmed in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City residents struggle to order groceries over lack of delivery workers
- Vietnam logs nearly 8,400 new locally-acquired coronavirus infections