Hieu used a knife to chop N.’s body into small pieces before storing them in a refrigerator at his home
TAG: go vap district
The 25-year-old is an enthusiast of environmentally-friendly materials
Hiding away in a small alley of Go Vap District in Ho Chi Minh City is a ‘crafting village’ dedicated to the making of brass incense burners.
- Vietnam records zero coronavirus infections for 1st time in 10 days
- Two COVID-19 patients die aged 33 and 47 in Vietnam
- COVID-19 cases continue to climb in Da Nang
- Is it raining yet?
- Singaporean man sentenced to death for drug trafficking in Vietnam
- Vietnam announces 11th coronavirus-related death
- New storm front to cause downpours in southern Vietnam this week
- Vietnam reports two new COVID-19 cases, tally now 812
- Japan’s AEON apologizes after rats found on food counter at Saigon mall
- COVID-19 cases in treatment overtake recoveries in Vietnam for first time since April