The vineyard is located just 20 kilometers from downtown Hanoi
The 2014 International Grapes and Wine Festival, running in central Vietnam’s Ninh Thuan Province from now to Saturday, is now attended by 11 international groups and features a clutch of cultural and festive activities related to wine and grapes.
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- Shocking attack on teacher at Vietnamese middle school leads to principal's suspension
- University in Ho Chi Minh City says will dismiss students caught selling sex 4 times
- Does Ho Chi Minh City police’s drunk driving curbing campaign indirectly hinder night-time economy?
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 7