The vineyard is located just 20 kilometers from downtown Hanoi
The 2014 International Grapes and Wine Festival, running in central Vietnam’s Ninh Thuan Province from now to Saturday, is now attended by 11 international groups and features a clutch of cultural and festive activities related to wine and grapes.
- Ho Chi Minh City in coldest day since this year’ beginning
- In Vietnam, shop owners prosecuted for humiliating customer, property appropriation
- Police bust $3.8bn gambling ring in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City abolishes 10pm curfew for restaurants
- Omicron variant may have picked up a piece of common-cold virus