Tourists and locals alike mobbed Saigon’s 'backpacker area' to trick-or-treat themselves to the neighborhood’s beastly, spooky vibe
Halloween in Vietnam comes as a welcome relief to English teachers struggling to come up with fun lessons for exhausted, almost zombiefied students.
Thousands of people have flooded the ‘backpacker area’ of Ho Chi Minh City to celebrate Halloween.
Most of the strange noises I hear during the night are the locals coming home late
HCMC is set to hold its first music-illusion fest called “Escape Halloween” in district 7 on Oct 26.
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Shoppers crowd malls as sales begin in Ho Chi Minh City
- Soc Trang, Ca Mau become new COVID-19 hotbeds in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- Suspect nabbed for drugging, robbing gay men in Ho Chi Minh City