Tourists and locals alike mobbed Saigon’s 'backpacker area' to trick-or-treat themselves to the neighborhood’s beastly, spooky vibe
Halloween in Vietnam comes as a welcome relief to English teachers struggling to come up with fun lessons for exhausted, almost zombiefied students.
Thousands of people have flooded the ‘backpacker area’ of Ho Chi Minh City to celebrate Halloween.
Most of the strange noises I hear during the night are the locals coming home late
HCMC is set to hold its first music-illusion fest called “Escape Halloween” in district 7 on Oct 26.
- Maskless septuagenarian man filmed attacking officer in Hanoi alley
- Vietnamese manufacturer puts nasal spray, injection vaccine against COVID-19 into final clinical trial
- Vietnam announces nearly 8,600 local coronavirus cases, over 4,400 recoveries
- Over 3 million COVID-19 vaccine doses allocated to Ho Chi Minh City so far
- COVID-19 surge hits Asia; Tokyo, Thailand, Malaysia post record infections