A group of Vietnamese researchers have dedicated themselves to compiling family trees and lineage records for local households in an attempt to help them keep track of their origins and pay homage to their ancestry
An American art historian and photographer specializing in Chinese art and cinema has purchased a painting by a Vietnamese artist to express her support for Vietnam’s sovereignty over Hoang Sa (Paracel) archipelago in the East Vietnam Sea, in which China has illegally deployed an oil rig since early May
Revered Vietnamese intelligence general Pham Xuan An, whose double life has been depicted in American historian Larry Berman’s books, will be highlighted in a television series and a movie.
Most officials and scientists taking part in the June 5 workshop which discussed the building of a flyover over the O Cho Dua intersection, a traffic chokepoint in Hanoi, objected to the two proposed options, which will possibly damage the historical Xa Tac relic.
- Two men wanted for alleged murder of military officer in Hanoi
- Ho Chi Minh City’s ‘backpacker street’ shows signs of revival as COVID-19 ban lifted
- Fifth family member dies in mysterious case in northern Vietnam
- Coca-Cola invests over $136 million in factory in southern Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City startups raise $1.1 billion in venture capital in 2021