A group of Vietnamese researchers have dedicated themselves to compiling family trees and lineage records for local households in an attempt to help them keep track of their origins and pay homage to their ancestry
An American art historian and photographer specializing in Chinese art and cinema has purchased a painting by a Vietnamese artist to express her support for Vietnam’s sovereignty over Hoang Sa (Paracel) archipelago in the East Vietnam Sea, in which China has illegally deployed an oil rig since early May
Revered Vietnamese intelligence general Pham Xuan An, whose double life has been depicted in American historian Larry Berman’s books, will be highlighted in a television series and a movie.
Most officials and scientists taking part in the June 5 workshop which discussed the building of a flyover over the O Cho Dua intersection, a traffic chokepoint in Hanoi, objected to the two proposed options, which will possibly damage the historical Xa Tac relic.
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Soc Trang, Ca Mau become new COVID-19 hotbeds in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Closed karaoke bar catches fire in Ho Chi Minh City
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – October 19