The man previously tested negative for the novel coronavirus once
The hospital has stopped receiving new patients coming for health examination and treatment
The hospital is laden with warning signs alerting visitors to 'Watch out!'
There are currently only 20 sign language interpreters at hospitals in Ho Chi Minh City
The first floor of the hospital was half a meter underwater
The couple diverted VND80 million ($3,450) from the funding they received to another needy patient
Da Nang Hospital was reopened on Tuesday, nearly 30 days after the lockdown was implemented
The snake was 2.5 meters long and weighed 4.6 kilograms
The toddler accidentally ate a bowl of rice mixed with rat poison left out by her grandmother
A total of 13 facilities are currently authorized to conduct COVID-19 confirmation tests in the southern metropolis
- What COVID-19 vaccine is available in Vietnam and who can get it?
- Foreign women report being harassed by young men in Hanoi
- Nothing to lose: Vietnamese crypto investors rest hopes on unlisted coin
- First foreign firm donates VND3 billion to Tuoi Tre’s coronavirus vaccination initiative
- Hanoi to offer COVID-19 vaccination to non-residents: official