The majority of food and beverage businesses in Vietnam are treading water
The digital shopping environment is becoming so commonplace that distinguishing it from traditional shopping may be unnecessary
The industry imports nearly 80 percent of the value of its products
Vietnamese enterprises operating in the support industry are developing fast, with the number of firms able to meet Japanese technological and quality standards and delivery time gradually increasing
Deputy Prime Minister Hoang Trung Hai has asked the Ministry of Planning and Investment and relevant state agencies nationwide to review the current situation of industrial parks and their development so that those operating with low occupancy rates and low efficiency can be scaled back or even closed down
The forum was founded to create an official channel for mutual support between the relevant agencies of governments, educational institutions and business connections to promote bilateral development in supporting industries in Vietnam
A program called “Make it in Germany” is under way to attract skilled professionals from India, Indonesia and Vietnam to join in the German labor force.
Nowadays the local music scene isn’t limited to established names, but has been enthusiastically embracing fresh, young singers who win singing contests, particularly the Vietnamese versions of foreign shows.
- Vietnam’s daily local coronavirus count falls by over 1,300 cases
- Ho Chi Minh City reports over 6,000 of Vietnam’s nearly 8,000 new local coronavirus cases
- 248 workers following ‘three-on-the-spot’ implementation infected with coronavirus at Vietnamese company
- Briton among 17 severe COVID-19 patients sent home following recuperation in Saigon
- Ho Chi Minh City becomes quiet on first day of outdoor travel restriction