The capital has topped the list for two consecutive years
Vietnam has four representatives in this year’s list, down by one compared to last year’s edition
The list provides useful information for visitors to the city, especially during the upcoming Nha Trang-Khanh Hoa Beach Festival
Da Nang City in central Vietnam has been recommended by The New York Times as one of the places to travel to this year
Two well-loved novels by veteran Vietnamese children’s writer Nguyen Nhat Anh recently landed in Japanese Ten-Books Publisher’s “105 Currently Most Read Books in the World” list.
The Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism on Dec 31 released a list of the 10 most noticeable events in culture, sports, and tourism in 2013.
The US’s Cable News Network (CNN) recently named the two beaches in Vietnam’s Hoi An Town and Phu Quoc Island among the world’s 100 best.
Local officials have rejected the rumor that UNESCO has eliminated Cat Tien National Park as a candidate for its “Natural World Heritage” title, explaining that the Dong Nai’s People’s Committee has withdrawn the application to revise and update it.
- Vietnamese man jumps to death from high-rise building after killing wife, daughter
- Hanoi fines 134 Vietnamese, foreigners for not wearing face masks in public
- Vietnam records 38 local COVID-19 infections in over a week
- Eight officials board same flight as COVID-19 patient in central Vietnam
- Chinese man caught using illegal karaoke service during home quarantine in Ho Chi Minh City