Who needs Genie when you can buy 'magic' with money in Vietnam
A Vietnamese magic contestant mistakenly gulped down acid during a “Vietnam’s Got Talent” semifinal broadcast live on a national TV channel on Sunday
Cosentino, one of the world’s most successful illusionists, will appear in the semifinal result announcement night of Vietnam’s Got Talent 2014- the third local version of the British “Got Talent” franchise.
Many foreigners, no matter why or how long they live in Saigon, are captivated by the southern city that provides them with endless artistic inspiration.
- My Thuan Bridge in southern Vietnam packed with returnees to Ho Chi Minh City
- Security guard suspended for jumping onto hood of tourist’s car in northern Vietnam
- Many foreign travelers come to Vietnam during Tet
- Vietnam’s Da Lat City overcrowded with vehicles of Tet goers
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – January 29