It took Vietnamese mangoes nearly ten years of negotiation to reach U.S. consumers
Soon after celebrating the Lunar New Year’s Eve on Jan 31, dozens of locals plucked three mango trees in front of a bank in Quang Binh province of all their leaves in the traditional belief that the act would bring them blessings in the new year.
- Ho Chi Minh City braces for alarming inundation as high tide coincides with torrential rain
- In Vietnam, bar girls scarify themselves for money
- People wade through rising water on first day of week in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta city
- Living on the brink: Families in central Vietnam grapple to survive in flooded houses
- Rain, flood death toll reaches 84 in central Vietnam