Members of the public, lawyers, and showbiz celebs in Vietnam have frowned on the national performing department’s proposal to ban models and beauties who have competed in other countries without seeking prior permission from going abroad
A Vietnamese beauty who took home third prize in an Asian modeling contest in 2012 has just won a local pageant organized to select Vietnam’s representatives for the world’s three largest beauty competitions, including Miss World
Miss World 2011 Ivian Sarcos has confirmed she will be a juror at the finale of an ongoing Vietnamese beauty pageant, which is held for the first time to select local representatives for three of the world’s largest contests
The 18-year-old woman from the northern province of Nam Dinh has won the crown in the finale taking place in Phu Quoc Island in the Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang.
A Vietnamese beauty will showcase an elaborate royal ao dai (traditional Vietnamese long gown) in the National Costume Competition of Miss World 2014 that opened last week in the UK
A young Vietnamese woman, who was runner up to a local ethnic beauty pageant, will compete at Miss World 2014, which is slated to kick off on November 20 and wrap up in mid December.
A 25-year-old Venezuelan television presenter, Gabriela Isler, on Saturday was crowned Miss Universe in Moscow in a glittering ceremony.
- Delivery hero catches toddler falling from high-rise apartment building in Hanoi
- Two cars with same plate number seized after encounter on Hanoi street
- Long-standing supermarket brand Big C renamed in Vietnam
- Residents help catch armed bank robbers in southern Vietnamese province
- Vietnamese teacher jailed for molesting, having sex with ninth graders