It’s unclear at the time of writing if fines rise in cost from June but the more difficult question would be what to do if people repeat their annoying behavior
Measuring noise remains a challenge due to the lack of specialized devices
Dealing with the problem is difficult and can be dangerous in some situations
The officers were readying their equipments when about five people from the family starting hitting them with bricks
Have you had enough of the overwhelming noise in Ho Chi Minh City?
French violist Aurélie Vinatier, who worked in Hanoi for four years, is so ‘obsessed’ with local peddlers’ cries that before leaving the country to get back home, she brings with her recordings of sounds she heard every day in Hanoi, in which the cries play a central role.
- Rain, thunderstorms to batter southern Vietnam over next 8 days
- 16 members of robbery gang arrested in southern Vietnam
- Nigerian man sentenced to death for transporting drugs from Cambodia to Vietnam
- It’s only a matter of time before disaster strikes Hanoi’s dilapidated tenements
- Vietnam’s leading hospital reports mass departure of staffers, doctors