The services have to meet multiple conditions based on the risk level of each area
About 9,200 businesses have resumed operations since October 1
A reason is that the currently largest ride-hailing company in Vietnam is running services only in a trial period
Oil demand for 2015 is now expected to grow by 0.9 million barrels a day to reach 93.3 million barrels, 230,000 barrels less than the previous forecast, the International Energy Agency said in its fourth downward revision in five months.
The yearning to become a member of the opposite sex has driven many tormented youths to undergo agonizing transsexual surgeries. Though they’re happy with their new body and true self, most face continued discrimination or alienation.
- Vietnamese artists accused of raping British girl in Spain await arraignment: deputy minister
- Illegally-constructed buildings still standing in province in Vietnam's Mekong Delta
- Phan Thiet restaurant inspected after charging $192 for cooking service despite advance agreement with customers
- Vietnamese authorities determined to relocate seaside hotels in famous beach cities
- Hanoi streets flooded by massive rainstorm