His most famous works include a collection of portraits of southern Vietnam’s celebrities
'Hanoi is shedding its skin. So what to make of its spirit?'
Ha Dao, a professional photographer and the editor of a prestigious Vietnamese photography website in Vietnam’s photography community, shared her thoughts on the issue
The photo that won the US$120,000 grand prize is apparently only one of a number of identical photos taken during a portrait session
Nese Ari’s photos capturing Vietnam and its people were featured on National Geographic’s Daily Dozen and in The Daily Telegraph
The art of film photography is alive and well among Vietnam’s youth
See winning photographs from the ‘Vietnam from Above’ photography contest held in 2017
These photos offer a new perspective on Vietnam’s iconic landscapes
Who knows what will happen to the tranquil streets of Vietnam in the next five or ten years?
Two Vietnamese artists who have both won prizes at an emerging photography competition held annually in Dubai, have shared with Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper their memorable trips to claim the awards in the lavish city of the United Arab Emirates
- Vietnamese bar girls go on wild sex parties for money despite heavy toll on health
- Vietnamese PM requests mandatory face mask donning in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
- Hoi An people, military reinforce coast to brace for extreme-weather-triggered strong waves
- Philippines, Vietnam brace for tropical storm Saudel
- Tropical storm Saudel threatens Vietnam after soaking Philippines