The move came hours after dozens of South Korean firms threatened to withdraw from the zone at Kaesong in the North, complaining they had fallen victim to political bickering between the two rivals
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- Shocking attack on teacher at Vietnamese middle school leads to principal's suspension
- University in Ho Chi Minh City says will dismiss students caught selling sex 4 times
- Does Ho Chi Minh City police’s drunk driving curbing campaign indirectly hinder night-time economy?
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 7