Radio the Voice of Vietnam (VOV), the national radio station, is poised to launch a full-time English channel in the third quarter of this year
The Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU)’s 50th General Assembly, which is running in Hanoi till Oct 29, will see experts address various issues, including how to shape the broadcasting industry in the digital era.
The 2013 Radio Asia Conference, a significant event in international radio programming in the region, is running in Hanoi from July 29 to 31.
- Over 7,800 domestic coronavirus cases reported in Vietnam, nearly 6,000 in Ho Chi Minh City
- Group of girls, boy probed for attacking, insulting peer in northern Vietnam
- Strict travel restrictions obstruct delivery services in Ho Chi Minh City
- Briton among 17 severe COVID-19 patients sent home following recuperation in Saigon
- Ho Chi Minh City reports over 6,000 of Vietnam’s nearly 8,000 new local coronavirus cases