The Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU)’s 50th General Assembly, which is running in Hanoi till Oct 29, will see experts address various issues, including how to shape the broadcasting industry in the digital era.
- In Vietnam, state-run company sparks outrage for holding ‘drinking competition’
- Vietnamese newborn dies after driver forces in-labor mom off rental car
- Vietnamese teen fined for using another person’s ID card to fly from Hanoi
- Wild monkeys in Vietnam’s Son Tra Peninsula ‘spoiled’ by tourists who love feeding them
- Vietnam announces representative for esports at 2019 SEA Games
- World needs to hear much more from Vietnam regarding China’s violating its EEZ, Continental Shelf: expert
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – August 20
- US to spend $50mn on supporting dioxin victims in seven Vietnamese provinces
- Vietnamese man gives up engineering to become travel YouTuber
- Nearly 200 foreigners violated entry purpose in Da Nang in Jan-Jul: tourism dept.