Radio the Voice of Vietnam (VOV), the national radio station, is poised to launch a full-time English channel in the third quarter of this year
The Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU)’s 50th General Assembly, which is running in Hanoi till Oct 29, will see experts address various issues, including how to shape the broadcasting industry in the digital era.
The 2013 Radio Asia Conference, a significant event in international radio programming in the region, is running in Hanoi from July 29 to 31.
- Police bust condom recycling facility in southern Vietnam
- Vietnam Airlines opens ticket sale for return trip from S. Korea
- Vietnamese girl blackmailed into sex by ‘boyfriend’ she met online
- One killed, one injured in Ho Chi Minh City hotel fire
- Tree falls on Saigon street, kills motorcyclist
- Vietnamese painting sold at nearly $1 million in France
- New ride-hail app in Vietnam lets customers bargain with drivers
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – September 25
- 45-year-old ‘chè’ stall – a favorite haunt of dessert aficionados in Saigon
- Belgian photographer uncovers spirit of Hanoi’s concrete jungle