Specialties from the country’s rice bowl have given Vietnam a name on the world map of agricultural powers.
Rice export prices in Vietnam jumped to their highest since December 2011 this week
It claimed the runner-up prize in the competition
Traders in Vietnam expect fresh orders from the Philippines even as domestic supplies are running low
Vietnam's rates for 5% broken rice eased to $470-$475 a tonne on Thursday
The information was given without reference data
Vietnamese rice export prices climbed to their highest level since end-2011 this week
Paddy price has risen significantly as traders are hoarding the grain in anticipation of higher prices due to the return of COVID-19 to Vietnam
Vietnamese rates rose after incessant rains sparked concerns about harvest in the country
Vietnam resumed its rice exports from May after a brief suspension to assess its local supply during the COVID-19 pandemic
- What COVID-19 vaccine is available in Vietnam and who can get it?
- Foreign women report being harassed by young men in Hanoi
- Nothing to lose: Vietnamese crypto investors rest hopes on unlisted coin
- First foreign firm donates VND3 billion to Tuoi Tre’s coronavirus vaccination initiative
- Hanoi to offer COVID-19 vaccination to non-residents: official