Rice export prices in Vietnam fell this week, as buyers switched to cheaper offers from other hubs
A 51-year-old farmer in Vietnam has dedicated the past four years of her life to creating the country's most flavorful rice yet – purple sweet potato rice.
Vietnam's rice export prices hit a more than nine-year high this week as fresh orders trickled in
Specialties from the country’s rice bowl have given Vietnam a name on the world map of agricultural powers.
Rice export prices in Vietnam jumped to their highest since December 2011 this week
It claimed the runner-up prize in the competition
Traders in Vietnam expect fresh orders from the Philippines even as domestic supplies are running low
Vietnam's rates for 5% broken rice eased to $470-$475 a tonne on Thursday
The information was given without reference data
Vietnamese rice export prices climbed to their highest level since end-2011 this week
- Over 7,800 domestic coronavirus cases reported in Vietnam, nearly 6,000 in Ho Chi Minh City
- Group of girls, boy probed for attacking, insulting peer in northern Vietnam
- Strict travel restrictions obstruct delivery services in Ho Chi Minh City
- Briton among 17 severe COVID-19 patients sent home following recuperation in Saigon
- Ho Chi Minh City logs 1,849 local COVID-19 cases in 12 hours