Temperatures dropped to below 10 degrees Celsius in many northern and north-central Vietnamese localities due to the effects of a strong cold spell
TAG: school off
Three-fourths of Vietnam's cities, provinces further delay school reopening through February over COVID-19
As of Saturday, as many as 47 out of the 63 provinces and cities have announced that their students will stay home until February 29
The extra lessons are asked to be included in school curricula
The city’s K-12 students will return school on February 17
The city’s K-12 students will not resume school until February 17
Parents in Ho Chi Minh City have had to return to take their children home shortly after dropping them off at school on Monday morning, as the metropolis and other localities in southern Vietnam brace for powerful typhoon Tembin.
- What COVID-19 vaccine is available in Vietnam and who can get it?
- Foreign women report being harassed by young men in Hanoi
- Nothing to lose: Vietnamese crypto investors rest hopes on unlisted coin
- First foreign firm donates VND3 billion to Tuoi Tre’s coronavirus vaccination initiative
- Ho Chi Minh City court sentences man to death for murdering, robbing co-worker