Tan Cang Cat Lai Terminal in Ho Chi Minh City was the first seaport in Vietnam to receive the award in 2018
The Cai Mep Ha Logistics Center will accommodate large container vessels and, as a result, boost domestic sea freight services
- What COVID-19 vaccine is available in Vietnam and who can get it?
- Foreign women report being harassed by young men in Hanoi
- Nothing to lose: Vietnamese crypto investors rest hopes on unlisted coin
- First foreign firm donates VND3 billion to Tuoi Tre’s coronavirus vaccination initiative
- Ho Chi Minh City court sentences man to death for murdering, robbing co-worker