The two men were swept out by strong currents
The pit is large and deep, but there are neither warning signs nor fences
Five kids, aged from 3 to 13, are left totally alone in their shabby home in the southern Dong Nai province and the older kids have to fend for themselves and their younger siblings by catching scorpions.
- Operator of Ho Chi Minh City’s first metro line facing halt of operations
- Airfares surge as domestic and int’l travel rebounds, fuel prices skyrocket
- Vietnam Airlines licensed to operate extended flight range
- Ho Chi Minh City reports sharp rise in dengue fever cases
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – June 25