Snow is falling over Sa Pa, a popular tourist town in Vietnam’s mountainous province of Lao Cai, as an enhanced cold front continues to freeze the area.
The summit has been transformed into a breathtaking snow kingdom in the tropical country
Heavy snowfall caused a traffic jam that extended several kilometers in Sa Pa town in the northern province of Lao Cai from Friday night to Saturday morning. Tourists from other provinces have flocked to the area for a taste of tropical snowfall.
- Enough is enough: Saigon’s century-old alley says no to picture-snapping tourists
- Incentives needed to draw residents to satellite cities: Ho Chi Minh City planner
- $5 a day: Vietnam sets price for arrivals' stays at COVID-19 quarantine camps
- Vietnam to allow classroom phone use from middle school
- Meet creator of mini ‘fire engine’ designed for Saigon’s narrow alleys
- Vietnamese fishermen mud-skate for a tight living
- Vietnamese PM gives green light to raise frequency of commercial int’l flights
- Rain to reduce in southern Vietnam as monsoon weakens
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – September 20
- Vietnam willing to assist UK in joining CPTPP