The festival will last until January 29
This year’s competition received a total of 2,662 entries of 279 photographers across the country
A recently discovered spring called Da Giang has become popular with tourists.
A number of agitated youths left springtime festivals in northern Vietnam injured and frustrated after they were entangled in brawls on Tuesday
A springtime trip to the UNESCO-recognized Dong Van karst plateau in northern Vietnam not only treats tourists to resplendent landscapes but also ethnic people’s eye-catching celebrations
A major spring festival will offer a wide array of alluring activities, including air balloon rides, when it kicks off this weekend in northern Vietnam
A record agency in Vietnam has recently recognized two newly-launched thrill games.
Several more traditional fests are running and drawing masses, including foreigners, in northern and central provinces.
A host of traditional spring festivals are running in Hue, adding to the colorful spring festivities.
At the 2014 Spring Fair held in Hanoi until Jan 28, locals and tourists are delighted to see rare animals and items traditionally offered to kings in feudal times.
- Vietnamese gov’t approves seven days off for 2021 Lunar New Year holiday
- Dismembered body found in suitcase at Saigon house
- S.Korean director arrested for killing compatriot, dismembering body in Ho Chi Minh City
- Truck runs over two school girls in southern Vietnam
- Five sentenced to death over drug-related crimes in Vietnam