The festival will last until January 29
This year’s competition received a total of 2,662 entries of 279 photographers across the country
A recently discovered spring called Da Giang has become popular with tourists.
A number of agitated youths left springtime festivals in northern Vietnam injured and frustrated after they were entangled in brawls on Tuesday
A springtime trip to the UNESCO-recognized Dong Van karst plateau in northern Vietnam not only treats tourists to resplendent landscapes but also ethnic people’s eye-catching celebrations
A major spring festival will offer a wide array of alluring activities, including air balloon rides, when it kicks off this weekend in northern Vietnam
A record agency in Vietnam has recently recognized two newly-launched thrill games.
Several more traditional fests are running and drawing masses, including foreigners, in northern and central provinces.
- Vietnamese man assaulted after bashing new attraction in Da Lat
- Hoteliers put properties up for sale en masse in Da Nang
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – July 15
- Baby holds doctor's hand in Vietnam's successful separation of conjoined twins
- Vietnam weighs regular flights to six foreign destinations in August
- Vietnam Airlines may face liquidity shortage from virus impact
- U.S. says room for sanctions in response to China in East Vietnam Sea
- Police bust high-end prostitution ring in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi chairman’s chauffeur among three suspected of stealing state secrets
- Taiwanese firm caught illegally burning waste in southern Vietnam