The festival will last until January 29
This year’s competition received a total of 2,662 entries of 279 photographers across the country
A recently discovered spring called Da Giang has become popular with tourists.
A number of agitated youths left springtime festivals in northern Vietnam injured and frustrated after they were entangled in brawls on Tuesday
A springtime trip to the UNESCO-recognized Dong Van karst plateau in northern Vietnam not only treats tourists to resplendent landscapes but also ethnic people’s eye-catching celebrations
A major spring festival will offer a wide array of alluring activities, including air balloon rides, when it kicks off this weekend in northern Vietnam
A record agency in Vietnam has recently recognized two newly-launched thrill games.
Several more traditional fests are running and drawing masses, including foreigners, in northern and central provinces.
A host of traditional spring festivals are running in Hue, adding to the colorful spring festivities.
At the 2014 Spring Fair held in Hanoi until Jan 28, locals and tourists are delighted to see rare animals and items traditionally offered to kings in feudal times.
- Police bust condom recycling facility in southern Vietnam
- Vietnamese girl blackmailed into sex by ‘boyfriend’ she met online
- Vietnam Airlines opens ticket sale for return trip from S. Korea
- One killed, one injured in Ho Chi Minh City hotel fire
- Tree falls on Saigon street, kills motorcyclist
- Vietnamese painting sold at nearly $1 million in France
- New ride-hail app in Vietnam lets customers bargain with drivers
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – September 25
- 45-year-old ‘chè’ stall – a favorite haunt of dessert aficionados in Saigon
- Belgian photographer uncovers spirit of Hanoi’s concrete jungle